18 to 26-year-olds can now join a free, fun award scheme to get active outdoors, learn skills and meet likeminded people – while also earning Reward points!
Ramblers Scotland’s Out There Award offers you a free, inspiring introduction to Scotland’s outdoors, while also offering you great experience for your CV.
Participants take part in three non-consecutive days of training:
- Day One - outdoor skills: navigation, safety, packing, kit and route selection
- Day Two - a challenging walk: led by a trained Ramblers walk leader
- Day Three - volunteering: for example learning how to lead walks and maintain paths.
Everyone who registers will earn 100 Rewards points and everyone who completes the three Out There Award elements will receive:
- One year of Ramblers membership, worth up to £35.85
- A Ramblers Scotland neck buff
- An Out There Award Certificate
- 1000 Rewards points
Ramblers Scotland will also ensure you get a social introduction to their nearest Young Walkers group.
Select a location and register to take part!
Go on, give it a go, and have fun out there!
Ramblers Scotland works to secure access, develop paths, protect the natural beauty of the countryside and promote walking for everyone.
To find more about Ramblers, click here