Young Scot

Read: Getting a Replacement Young Scot National Entitlement Card

Earn 25 pts

Lost your Young Scot National Entitlement Card? Or need to update your photo? You can get a replacement card for free, find out how below. 

There are two routes you can take to get a replacement Young Scot NEC. 

You can apply for a replacement at and follow the steps for ‘Want to change or replace your card?’. 

Alternatively, you can contact your local council directly to request a replacement card.  You can find their details on our website, scroll down and select your local council area for all the details you need.

If you would like to find out more about the Young Persons’ (Under 22s) Free Bus Travel Scheme, please visit Homepage - YPTS (

Ready to get started?

Get Now