Are you aged 18-30, not attending university and not in a pathway that will take you there? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Edinburgh Napier School of Applied Sciences and the School of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment are recruiting to produce a series of six podcasts. The aim is to explore the perspectives of young adults on their experiences of career information and advice, and to share these with career advisers and service leaders.
The episodes will be around 20 minutes and will address these themes:
- Past experiences of career service engagement
- Awareness of career information sources
- Information seeking skills
- Attitudes to automated career advice
- Perspectives on gender and STEM careers
- The reactions of career practitioners to the views of young people
What can you expect?
- Participants will speak to an interviewer about these topics for around 20-30 minutes and this will be recorded
- You will be asked to sign a copyright release form to allow the content to be broadcast
- If you take part, you will be entered in a prize draw of £40 shopping vouchers, there are 25 available
- The podcast episodes will be released on an online platform and promoted online
For more information please contact: Professor Pete Robertson, School of Applied Sciences, Edinburgh Napier University, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading, you have earned 25 points! Your code is: 4SLU6RZ1
About Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier is the #1 Modern University in Scotland and a Top 10 UK Modern University. Edinburgh Napier are here to support big dreams and bright ideas. They are here to provide education, support, resources, connections, advice, late-night coffees and bags of encouragement.
To find more about Edinburgh Napier University, click here