Are you interested in spending a year abroad working for an international youth organisation? This could be the opportunity for you!
SAME stands for ‘Solidarity Action Day Movement in Europe’, and this movement includes several European organisations that carry out an annual Solidarity Action Day. During this day, pupils get the chance to exercise a job of their choice instead of going to school. As a volunteer in SAME’s Lübeck office, you will support the team in organising many different international youth encounters and seminars. Also, you will spread the idea of the Solidarity Action Day all over Europe and you will be involved in the everyday business of SAME. This experience does not require applicants to speak German.
This opportunity includes:
- 13 months full-time voluntary service in in Lübeck (Northern Germany) starting in July 2023
- Monthly pocket money of €390 per month
- Costs covered for a fully equipped, shared apartment in Lübeck
- Costs covered for health insurance, visas and other necessary expenses including support with relocation
Who can apply?
- Those over 18
- Those with experience in voluntary work, youth participation or engagement
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, head to the SAME webpage.