Scotland on Mars is a game designed for 15-18 year old’s to explore and share their views on the future of shared health data in Scotland. Gameplay details and more information below!
In this game you'll take on the role of Health Minister for the MHS (Mars Health Service) in the newly formed Colony of Scotland on Mars. It's a big job! You'll need to visit 6 different health departments, and make difficult decisions about what services are offered, and how health data is shared. Your choices could have a huge impact on the lives of the new residents of Mars, so think carefully about balancing their health, wellbeing, and privacy.
The game has been co-produced and tested with young people at every stage of development. It’s funded by Nesta on behalf of the Scottish Government and created by Shift and Dartington. All data collection is GDPR compliant.
Information about playing:
- Players should be age 15-18 and reside in Scotland
- Average play time is 20 minutes
- An individual device is needed, either a tablet or computer
- Gameplay is open from NOW until mid-late March
How to play:
- Go to www.scotlandonmars.org and enter the password Nesta
- Enter your age and postcode
- Follow on screen instructions, and make decisions related to the wellbeing of your fellow Martians
Thanks for reading!
Your points code is IG7AGMPX