Want to book your seat for the next big film release at Vue cinemas? Young Scot cardholders can save at least 15% on the price of online film bookings at Vue when buying E-Codes through Vue Pass.
Vue have announced the closure of their cinemas in response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
It's easy to feel overwhelmed and scared by everything you're hearing about COVID-19. We have created a page with steps you can take to help prevent catching COVID-19 and spreading to others, as well as suggestions for taking care of yourself if you feel anxious.
Head to www.young.scot/coronavirus
- The price of your E-code is the full price you'll pay to book online: there will be no additional booking fee to pay when you book your film at myvue.com
- Minimum purchase: There is a minimum purchase of two e-codes - however, you don't need to use them all at once and they are valid for up to 12 months
- Every Film Every Day Tickets: If you are planning to visit a Scottish Vue cinema we recommend buying the Every Film Every Day E-Codes, as this is the cheapest ticket for 2D films at these cinemas
How to claim:
- Click 'Get now' below to reveal your unique link
- Register your details to create a Vue Pass account. Make sure to enter your 16-digit Young Scot card number in the 'Membership Number' box!
- Set your memorable password via the link sent to your registered email address
- Visit vuepass.co.uk and purchase your E-Codes
- Your E-Codes will be emailed to your registered email address
- Visit https://www.myvue.com to select your film and time
- Select your seat and enter your E-Code in the 'Enter code or CEA number' box