We're celebrating Seasonal Scran with the Co-op. Flex those green fingers with this grow-your-own herbs kit.
Find out more about food you can grow sustainably at home (whether you have a garden or not!) with this article. And don't forget, you can get 10% off at Co-op to pick up the rest of the ingredients for your favourite recipes.
What: Grow Your Own Herbs Kit, which includes:
- 3 medium terracotta pots (13 cms) and matching saucers
- Just the right amount of gravel and soil to fill the pots
- 6 different types of herb seeds (basil, parsley, coriander, dill, chives and peppermint), so that you choose the three you want to grow
How to enter:
- Click 'Get Now'
- Complete the form and answer the question correctly
- 100 points will be deducted from your account
Closing date: 28th June 2021
Our Seasonal Scran campaign, in partnership with Co-op, is celebrating eating food in season. Eating in season can mean tastier produce, benefits for the environment, supporting local producers and many more advantages!
Start saving money on your food shop today. Whether it's your lunchtime sandwiches, tea with friends or some fresh fruit, Co-op are there for you. What's more, you can shop well and feel good because Co-op is the UK's leading supermarket supporter of ethical retail.
To find more about Co-op, click here