We are celebrating the power of youth this year during #iwill Week (18th-24th November)!
Ever wondered what its like to lead the award winning Young Scot charity?
One lucky Young Scot Member will enjoy an exclusive work shadow day with Young Scot CEO Louise Macdonald OBE, gaining invaluable insight into an inspiring organisation which connects young people across Scotland to incredible opportunities to develop personally, play active roles in their communities and be recognised for their achievements.
About the day:
- You will accompany Louise to a high-profile business meeting, getting a flavour of working at that CEO level.
- Take part in a Networking Masterclass with Louise, where she will share top tips on making the most of events to build your contacts.
- “CEO Cuppa” – where you get the chance to chat with Louise over coffee & cake; this is your opportunity to ask anything you like, tell us your ideas and share your passion
When: Date to be arranged with the successful applicant in 2020.
Where: Young Scot, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5EZ.
- You must be aged 16 or over to apply.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
To apply please tell us why you are interested in this opportunity.
This reward is part of #iwill Week 2019, supporting young people to feel empowered to make a difference. Check out our other #iwill opportunities by searching ‘iwill’.
The iWill campaign promotes social action among 10-20 year-olds. This includes activities such as campaigning, fundraising and volunteering, all of which create a double benefit, to communities and young people themselves.
To find more about #iWill, click here