Future Asset informs girls in Scottish schools about career opportunities in asset management and investment. We believe that being female should never be a barrier to progressing in whatever career you choose.
The second Future Asset Conference will bring together over 400 girls and teachers from schools across Scotland and investment professionals to:
- explore the rewarding opportunities for women in investment;
- consider how investment can make a positive impact in a world of change;
- develop skills and raise aspirations in girls, regardless of background.
There will be a wide variety of speakers at the event sharing their career stories and experiences. There will be talks, workshops and interactive experiences to take part in.
Find out more information about the event here.
What: We have a fantastic opportunity for you to go behind the scenes at the Future Asset conference. You will get to interview Jo Swinson, leader of the Liberal Democrats & MP for East Dunbartonshire, as well as meet and interview some of the other high-profile speakers such as Iona Bain, from Young Money - who is hosting the event, conference organisers and attendees. A written summary of your experience will be published on the Future Asset and Young Scot websites. To apply let us know why you would like to attend and report on the event.
When: Tuesday 24th September 2019, 9am – 4pm.
Where: University of Strathclyde Technology & Innovation Centre, 99 George Street, Glasgow
- This reward is open to all Young Scot Members
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
- Travel will be arranged for you and your parent or guardian if you live out with 20 miles from the venue.
- Accommodation will be offered if you live over 70 miles from the venue.
About Future Asset
We’re working hard to encourage high school girls in Scotland to look at the world of investment. In investment you will develop your interpersonal skills, confidence, problem-solving powers and resilience.
Thanks to areas like responsible and ethical investing, you’ll have the power to change the world around us!
To find more about Future Asset, click here